12th ANNUAL STATE OF THE CIO
With Futurist Christina “CK” Kerley
In Support of the CIO Council Scholarship Fund
Wednesday, March 14 // Signature Grand Ft. Lauderdale
Reserve your spot today!
We encourage you to signup early to avoid disappointment. Last year the State of the CIO was completely sold out both for attendees and sponsors. With the addition of keynote speaker and futurist Christina “CK” Kerley, we expect a packed house!
Meet Your Keynote Speaker
Powerhouse speaker, futurist, and professor, Christina “CK” Kerley pushes Fortune 500s AHEAD of the curve through the 10+ tech that will dominate the next 10 years. A forerunner in 20 years of digital revolutions, CK’s electrifying performances captivate executive audiences through insights and inspirations across a sweeping set of next-generation technologies and trends.
Meet Your Moderator
Gary Beach brings more than 30 years of information technology publishing experience to his role as publisher emeritus of IDG’s CIO magazine. Beach is a highly regarded spokesperson throughout the United States and the global technology industry and he has testified on key issues facing the IT industry before the U.S. House and Senate.
Company & Job Title Report!
When deciding how to allocate resources for an event, whether that’s your time or your precious marketing budget, it helps to know a bit about the target demographic. We’ve assembled a list of companies and job titles that have attended recent past State of the CIO events.
Our Sponsors and Partners
07:00 am – Sponsor registration and setup
By-Invitation only CIO Breakfast:
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am – Registration for ‘Invitation-only CIO Breakfast
- 07:30 am – 08:30 am – Breakfast, Presentations, and Networking
State of the CIO General sessions:
- General registration opens at 07:30 am
- 08:30 am – 10:00 am – Breakfast, networking, and one-on-one vendor meetings
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – 2017 State of the CIO introduction and announcements
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am – Keynote Address
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – State of the CIO Panel Discussion
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm – Closing remarks
In the past 4 years alone:
- 15 Scholarships awarded across Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Attended by over 1200 I.T. Decision Makers
- More than 130 local and regional companies represented
Delegates can expect:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Network with top local and region I.T. decision makers
- Learn from subject matter experts who ‘live the job’ on a daily basis
- Your attendance supports the CIO Council of South Florida Scholarship Fund
- Reserved table for 10 available
Who should attend:
- CIOs, CTOs, Senior I.T. Managers
- I.T. Influencers
- I.T. Analysts and Consultants
- I.T. Entrepreneurs
- Directors of I.T. and Infrastructure
- I.T. Decision Makers and Procurement Managers
Outline and goals
- Encouraging local CIOs to give back to the south Florida tech community through scholarships to deserving high school students who will pursue a tech education at a Florida school
- To date, awarded a total of 15 scholarships through MDCPS and BCPS in association with Broward Education Foundation.
- We are confirmed for another year with the MDCPS & BCPS programs.
- Administer funds through the MDCPS 501(c)(3)
- Set goals and targets with Palm Beach County for future scholarships
Joe Robens – Team Lead, Scholarships
Joe is a long time member of the Council and an entrepreneurial sales professional whose dedication and persistence has brought the scholarship program to life. Joe’s leadership has already awarded three young students with scholarships and he is aiming to present a total of 9 scholarships across the 3 school districts.