FREE AI Roundtable
An Invite-Only Roundtable for CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, and IT Directors
“How AI is Changing Cyber Security”
Tuesday, April 25, 2023
5:30 to 8:00 PM
Cost: FREE Event
Alan B. Levan | NSU Broward Center of Innovation
Located in: Alvin Sherman Library, Research, and Information Technology Center.
Address: 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr Blvd 5th floor, Davie, FL 33314
Phone: (954) 262-8324
Contact [email protected]
Exploring AI and Cyber Security
Co-presented by the CIO Council of South Florida and SIM South Florida
NOTE: This is an invite-only event for CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, and IT Directors. Attendees will be subject to review. The CIO Council reserves the right to deny entry to the event.
If you believe that you qualify to attend, Request to Attend here
Senior Director – Security Intelligence and Analytics at Arctic Wolf Labs. [LinkedIn]
Janahan Skandaraniyam is the Senior Director of Security Intelligence and Analytics at Arctic Wolf Networks where he leads the AI & Data Science, Security Research, and Threat Intelligence Research mandates. Prior to Arctic Wolf, Janahan held senior roles in both start-ups and enterprise organizations including Motorola, GE, and Telus, and has led global engineering teams with a career track record of designing and developing innovative systems and products for a number of industry firsts. Author of multiple patents and publications in the areas of cybersecurity and advanced analytics, Janahan also works with partners in government, academia, and industry to lead and advise programs in security to meet national and industry security requirements. His areas of interest and focus include advanced analytics (AI/ML), Big Data, Data Lakes, cloud computing/infrastructure, network infrastructure, mobility, IoT, telecommunications, IT, SCADA, SmartGrid, automation, and cybersecurity applicability across those areas for diverse industries and sectors.
5 Reasons to Attend the AI Roundtable
- Stay informed about the latest developments: Attending a roundtable for CIOs and CISOs on the topic of how AI is changing cybersecurity will provide an opportunity to learn about the latest developments and trends in the industry. This will help you stay up-to-date and informed about the most effective ways to protect your organization from cyber threats.
- Network with peers: Roundtables provide a forum for networking with other CIOs and CISOs who are also interested in the intersection of AI and cybersecurity. These discussions can lead to valuable connections and the exchange of ideas.
- Gain insights from experts: The roundtable will feature our guest speaker Janahan Skandaraniyam, an expert in the field of cybersecurity and AI who can provide insights and answer questions. This can help CIOs and CISOs gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities in this area.
- Identify potential solutions: Cybersecurity is a complex issue, and AI has the potential to offer new solutions. By attending the roundtable, CIOs, and CISOs can learn about new tools and techniques that can be used to enhance their organization’s security posture.
- Prepare for the future: AI is rapidly changing the cybersecurity landscape, and it’s important for CIOs and CISOs to be prepared for what’s ahead. Attending a roundtable focused on this topic can help you stay ahead of the curve and anticipate future developments.
About the CIO Council
Vision: To become the preeminent thought leadership organization for technology leaders in South Florida.
Mission: To inspire today’s and tomorrow’s most senior technology executives from South Florida organizations through networking and thought leadership events while providing scholarships and educational outreach for the next generation of IT leaders.
Limited Opportunity – Only 4 Available
Roundtable events are reserved for CIOs and Senior IT leaders. Get your brand in front of the IT decision-makers.
Roundtable events are reserved for CIOs and Senior IT leaders. Get your brand in front of the region’s top IT decision-makers.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Invitation-only event
- Network with the region’s top IT decision-makers
- Sponsor recognition throughout the event
- Funds support the CIO Council Scholarship Awards
- Each sponsor may have 1 representative at the event
- Each sponsor may place one piece of literature on the dining tables
- There will be no separate vendor tables
- The CIO Council will not share the attendee list with sponsors