The 17th Annual
State of the CIO
The Signature Grand, Davie
Keynote and Speaker Lineup
Founder and CEO, AIBLE
OUR THANKS TO THE KEYNOTE SPONSOR
Dr. John Wensveen
CIO, Nova Southeastern University, Executive Director of the Alan B. Levan, NSU Broward Center of Innovation
OUR THANKS TO THE PANEL SPONSORS
Executive Director, CTO, Nova Southeastern University
Hernan Londono, PhD
Senior Strategist – Higher Education at Dell Technologies
Director of Enterprise Data Science & AI Strategy at NextEra Energy Inc.
Platinum Event Sponsor
It’s not just about implementing the latest software; it’s about agile-based problem-solving and change management. We get to the root of your organization’s relationship with technology and fine-tune your processes to aid you in achieving your organization’s goals more quickly, easily, and on budget.
Thanks to a decade of experience in managed IT services and IT consulting, we excel at helping you arrive at your desired result with speed and reliability… and no frustration.
Our Sponsors and Partners
Schedule of Events
Sponsor Set up:
- 7:00 am – Sponsor registration and setup
- All vendor tables are standard 6-foot size and supplied with black drapes, electrical power, chairs, and a trash can.
- Bring your table drape, retractable banner, and collateral
Invitation-only CIO Executive Breakfast:
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am – Registration for ‘Invitation-only CIO Breakfast
- 07:30 am – 09:00 am – Breakfast, Presentations, and Networking
- Continuing in the main salon with networking, Scholarship Awards, Keynote, and Panel Discussion
State of the CIO General sessions:
- 07:30 am – General Check-in opens
- 08:00 am – Breakfast, networking, and vendor forum
- 10:00 am – Welcome – Tony Casciotta
- 10:20 am – Keynote – Arijit Sengupta
- 11:00 am – State of the CIO Panel Discussion
- 11:40 am – Scholarship Awards
- 12:00 pm – Closing Remarks and Raffle
About The State of the CIO
The State of the CIO is the premier event for technology leaders in South Florida, bringing together over 300 top CIOs and senior IT leaders from across the region. This event is a unique opportunity for attendees to discuss, learn, and network with their peers in the industry.
The conference features a CIO-Only Executive Breakfast, a keynote address, and a panel discussion, all tailored to the needs of CIOs and Executive IT leaders. The conference will cover the latest trends and topics in technology, and provide valuable insights and strategies for attendees to take back to their organizations.
In addition to learning and networking opportunities, the State of the CIO also serves as a platform to support the next generation of technology leaders. The CIO Council will award the Miami-Dade County Public Schools scholarship winners at the event, supporting them in their pursuit of STEM careers.
By attending the State of the CIO, not only will you have the opportunity to learn and network with other IT leaders, but you’ll also be supporting the CIO Council’s Scholarship Fund and the future of technology in Miami-Dade County.
Delegates can expect:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Network with top local and regional I.T. decision-makers
- Learn from subject matter experts who ‘live the job’ on a daily basis
- Your attendance supports the CIO Council of South Florida Scholarship Fund
- Reserved table for 10 available
Who should attend:
- CIOs, CTOs, Senior I.T. Managers
- I.T. Influencers
- I.T. Analysts and Consultants
- I.T. Entrepreneurs
- Directors of I.T. and Infrastructure
- I.T. Decision Makers and Procurement Managers
In the past 7 years alone:
- More than 80 Scholarships were awarded across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties
- Attended by over 3,100 I.T. Decision Makers
- More than 232 local and regional companies represented